Look forward to your next audit.
It’s an ongoing process: once one audit ends, preparations for the next one begin. With the Audit Planning module, you can easily prepare for your next audit with results in mind.
Instead of the tedious and time-consuming work of collecting, sorting, and preparing data for an audit, you simply drag & drop the data and documents already stored in SI®/PAM into the intuitive Audit Planning module. You can generate new tasks or use the task history throughout the year to group together and integrate saved tasks for the next audit. The module also makes collaborating across departments significantly easier, which improves and optimizes the entire audit planning process. That’s because all tasks are scheduled in advance and triggered on time. And all the data, documents, and other materials needed to carry out the work are on hand and readily available.
At the end of the day, you can essentially activate the audit planning process with the click of a button: All personnel and departments involved immediately receive all the pending tasks and activities they need to see and when they need to see them in their SI®/PAM Information Box.
What are your advantages?
- Plan for audits efficiently and effectively
- Maintain an organized repository of all required tasks, documents, data, and plans
- Easily integrate previously saved data and documents into the planning process
- Quickly configure new “folders” to group various tasks by functional criteria
- Schedule recurring items or necessary work clearance in advance
- Make cross-departmental collaboration easy
- Map out and display all phases of an audit