It’s all at your fingertips.
Using the Document Management module, you can save and organize all your important documents right in SI®/PAM or link directly to those saved in external locations. This gives you access to all important data from one central display.
In SI®/PAM, you can add any documents you want to an object. It’s also possible to link documents to multiple object types.
Common uses are:
- P&ID diagrams and construction drawings
- Guides and service manuals
- Checklists and check logs
What are your advantages?
- Manage documents efficiently on a central display
- Run convenient full-text searches in document metadata and the contents of more than 150 file types
- Add documents to each object type for a fast overview
- Increase security and simplify management by storing all documents in one database
- Flexibly allocate documents by linking them to multiple objects
- Find documents stored in external locations faster by linking them directly to the system
- Easily integrate existing document management solutions